Wayne’s House has a full kitchen available for your use with the following guidelines that honor Wayne’s dedication to a gentle vegan lifestyle. The kitchen is newly remodeled and fully operable: fridge, stove, double sink, disposal, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, coffee pot, toaster, juicer, and blender.
- Here are some things you will not find available in the kitchen: white sugar, coffee, animal products, margarine, “junk” food snacks or alcohol.
- You are welcome to bring your own food to cook, including coffee, eggs or dairy products.
- Here are some things you will find: herbal teas, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, jelly, almond butter, honey, maple syrup, spices, Spike, salt, pepper, fruit, nuts, sesame and flax seeds, and nutritional yeast,
- Please do not bring meat, fish, or poultry into the residence.
- Your light breakfast, healthy snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages are included in program fees.
- If you want to leave the cooking to us, we are happy to provide your meals while you are here. Retreat meals can be tailored to meet your needs and feature delicious vegan fare from Recipes from the Food Doctor and Friends
- You may also choose to drive into Flagstaff for dinner if you wish, but our suggestion is that you let the outside world fall away and remain on site.