The Family Caregiver & Senior Discussion Series begins on Friday, February 29, 2008 with “Dear Abby: Please Help Me. . . !”
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Place: Thorpe Park Community and Senior Center.
- Light refreshments served. Open to all. No fee.
- This will be a lively discussion to assist seniors and caregivers to gain knowledge and skills to meet whatever is happening in life at the moment. Panelists include: Michele Lytle, Jan Skaggs, Raena Honan, Amy Websdale, Aleia O’Reilly and others.
The Peaks Business & Professional Women’s group is sponsoring a Women’s Leadership Conference in Flagstaff! The keynote speaker is Martha Mertz, Founder of ATHENA International. She will be joined by a panel of local and state community leaders. Admission includes continental breakfast and lunch. Contact Aleia for tickets.
- Date: Saturday, March 29, 2008
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Place: Radisson Woodlands Hotel at 1175 W. Route 66 in Flagstaff
- Cost: $50